Struggling with Bipolar? Here’s help!
If you or a loved one suffer with Bipolar Disorder, this book holds the keys to hope.
“BIPOLAR WELLNESS” offers these gifts to help achieve recovery:
- The author’s personal story of being stuck in a dark pit, finding his way out, and creating this book as a road map for you.
- A breakthrough nutritional approach that’s being tested at advanced psychiatric facilities.
- Comprehensive and understandable explanations of how to turn Bipolar Illness into Bipolar Wellness.
Go the Order Page Now
Go to the Order Page NOW
“I have been using a holistic approach toward treating my bipolar wellness for over a decade with a very purposeful combination of medical professional help, spiritual & social support, supplements & lifestyle habits. I have used several of the recommendations in this book and highly recommend anyone wanting wellness to buy and use this book! For those wanting to save years of trial and error, Bipolar Wellness is the most comprehensive book I have ever read for practical help on how to actually treat bipolar illness- bar none. From the Recovery Action Sheets at the end of each chapter, to scientific research on supplements to sad and hilarious stories, the author has managed to weave a healthy blend of very useful data research, real life stories and practical tips. You won’t regret it. Buy this book!”
– Gabriel Alexander Reed, Bipolar Peer
“Michael Rose has written an essential book of guidance, more of a life raft, for sufferers with a disorder afflicting millions: bipolar illness. Few have even an inkling of their personal power to balance their feelings states and their lives. Rose speaks from vast experience and deep expertise. Bipolar Wellness will stand as one of the most influential self-help books of our
times, and psychiatrists and psychologists should hand it out liberally to their patients.”
– Eric Diamond PhD, Clinical Psychologist, Director of the Gainesville Men’s Center
“Michael Rose’s insightful mental health recovery program offers an insider’s understanding and advice to help overcome bipolar illness. In fact, this book is a practical addition for anyone wanting to develop successful strategies for all kinds of mental wellness. It is a delightful work of genius.”
– Leslie Kott, Registered Community Health Nurse, Administrator and Educator